News, Rumors and Opinions Wednesday Morning 12-13-2023


Note: All intel should be considered as “Rumors” until we receive official announcements …and “Rates and Dates” could change anytime until we get to the banks/redemption centers.

RV Excerpts from the Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Wed. 13 Dec. 2023

Compiled Wed. 13 Dec. 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington

Judy Note: The biggest economic crash in history was about to happen, but with a new Global Financial System already in place, though not yet announced – nor was any other pertinent story being covered by the Mainstream Media.

Global Currency Reset:

Mon. 11 Dec. TNT: On Sat. 9 Dec. Iraqi citizens were told that they had to wait just a few more days. Our IMF contact said this should be in by Tues. 12 Dec. My contacts in Iraq say Tues. 12 Dec. or Wed. 13 Dec. They are not going to use the US Dollar for exchange after Jan. 1 2024. Everyone we talk to tells us that there is nothing left to do and they are just waiting for the IMF to release it since they are the ones in charge now.

Wolverine: “I received a call that Zurich went liquid on Sun. 10 Dec. A lot of things are happening. It started Fri. night 8 Dec. and it’s rolling out. A huge platform that has more than 1 MIL members was to start on Mon. 11 Dec. and be paid by the end of this year. Everything is now in the payment phase through authorized banks. All escrow accounts of the people who will receive have been opened. Only the account holder will be able to access the account and can do so through their cell phone or computer. Now the phase of sending the CALLS to all the people called planned or contributed will begin via email to make an appointment. Everything will be done in the utmost secrecy. If the person starts to talk, to tell, especially through social networks, whoever it is, their values will be blocked with no possibility of reversing the process. The World Bank codes have been received and entered into the system so we can say IT’S REALLY OVER!!! We are ready. Thank you God for leading us.”

Tues. 12 Dec. Source: “My Banker is hopeful we will be completed before Christmas. He says the silence is deafening as virtually the noise has ceased from above, which he takes as positive”

Sun. 10 Dec. Frank26: There is no more guessing. The World Bank has just told the whole world Iraq is about to raise the value of its currency.

Fri. 8 Dec. Tomas: “It’s rolling. All Tiers started but Tier4.”

Fri. 8 Dec. Blue Ray: Whales are being paid!!!  They are the tier right before us!  The Admiral gave the green light in Reno!  That’s why all the millionaires are being announced over the weekend on the US debt clock!

Wed. 6 Dec. Listener Sean K: Heard from a finance guy that on New Years Eve the ATMs will be loaded with the new currencies.

Tues. 12 Dec. Bruce: Notification for Tier4b (us, the Internet Group) would be some time Wed. 13 Dec. in order to start appointments on Thurs. 14 Dec.

Interesting Tidbit: The Iraqi government has only spent approx 20% of their 2023 budget so far and is expecting to release the remaining 80% around the 20th of December.


Tues. 12 Dec. 2023 Bruce, The Big Call The Big Call Universe (  667-770-1866, pin123456#, 667-770-1865

Everything is pointing toward this happening very soon.

The last step at the Redemption Centers to complete their Staff identification and training will be finished tonight Tues. 13 Dec.

The US Treasury told the Redemption Centers they would have scheduled appointments for the next 7-9 days

Notification for Tier4b (us, the Internet Group) would be some time Wed. 13 Dec. in order to start appointments on Thurs. 14 Dec.

There was a push to get this done by Fri. 15 Dec.

There were 16,000 Bond Holders who had their monies in their account, and were awaiting an email saying they have access, which would likely be by Thurs. 14 Dec.

Whales have been paid out.

You will be under an NDA for 30-190 days depending on your situation.

Read full post here:


Courtesy of Dinar Guru

Mnt Goat  just recently Iraq now began broadcasting news in-country to the citizens that the dinar is an “issue of a homeland” in a real way…a patriotic video…is telling the people that the dinar is valuable and will revitalize the nation…It DOES NOT say the dinar is going to be stronger than the dollar, but it does tell the citizens they should be very proud of their national currency and that it is very valuable. Valuable at 1/6 of a penny? …something BIG is about to happen with the dinar…

Walkingstick  The 1st of January is when no other currency will be used by Iraqi citizens inside the country except their own currency.  Don’t you think that’s a clue!  They are pretty much telling you without telling you.  Can you pick up on this intent?  You don’t have to be a detective to pick up on a clue like this!

Let’s go forex we need it to float Iqd

Nader:  12-13-2023

Nice article from Sudani

Nader:  12-13-2023