Iraqi Dinar Guru Updates, Investment, News, Opinions, and Intel (02-15-2024)

0
552
All-Dinar-Gurus-Update

These are Iraqi Dinar Guru Updates, News, Opinions, and Intel Dinar Opinion

According to Iraqi Dinar Newshound Guru Clare :

Article titled “Parliamentary Economy: Banned banks constitute 50% of private banks in Iraq”

According to Intel Guru Frank26 :

Question: “Do we must have our cash for more than a year? For charge purposes, no doubt. In the event that you have your cash for something like one year you’re in the around 20% duty section. Assuming you have had it for short of what one year and you trade it you’re in about the 40%. On the off chance that you have had it for one year and you don’t have a receipt, you’re in the 40%. In the event that you’ve had it for one year and you got a receipt you’re in the 20%. [ NOTE: A few masters feel the dinar trade will be burdened as capital increases, others feel customary pay and other not charged by any means. The main assessment that matters is the IRS’s – Counsel an expense proficient at the suitable opportunity to decide the right duty for your exceptional circumstances.]

According to Iraqi Dinar Intel Guru MarkZ :

[via PDK] “An economist warns of the US Treasuries policy with Iraq,” from Iraq The value of the dinar, which would be greater if not for US banking practices, is being impacted by these sanctions.and many are irate…They desire their departure. Right now, there is a lot of pressure on the US to leave Iraq.

According to Newshound Guru Pimpy :

Sanctions on banks, that is bad. That is the thing about the new change to the banking system…they’re ready to follow what individuals are doing… Article statement: “… The US Depository Division will remember new Iraqi banks for the assents list except if the National Bank of Iraq tracks down answers for them…most of the banks moved a lot of dollars to Iraqi and the Iranian Progressive Guard…” …You think Iraq will be ready to build their conversion scale on the off chance that they can’t prevent the US dollar from being sent over to Iran…? More authorizes on Iraq is simply going to hurt them so it will deteriorate before it improves…

According to Iraqi Dinar Newshound Guru Breitling :

In actuality, Iraq has a larger client base and is selling its oil at a higher price per barrel, but they still need to make sure that their sovereign monetary policy—which governs their currency—is being followed. That’s the main focus. Invest in the Iraqi dinar if you can believe that. Buzz off if you don’t think that. That’s how easy it is.

According to Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick :

The funds for everything that is awaiting a new international exchange rate, for everything that the world is anticipating, for what you’re anticipating, and for everything that the people of Iraq sorely need will shortly be provided to the Government of Iraq.

According to Iraqi Dinar Newshound Guru Clare :

Newspaper article: “Parliament hosts the governor and officials of the Central Bank regarding sanctions on Iraqi banks”

According to Intel Guru MarkZ :

[via PDK] “The Iraqi Central Bank has decided to reinstate the system for funding international trade with Iraq, effective March of next year.” “Next March” refers to March of 2024, specifically this March. What does this signify? It’s all about international acceptance and foreign money! Some of these announcements are finally reaching us after we searched for them. Their goal is to make the dinar stronger.This is fantastic. All of this has to do with money transfers and international trade.

According to Iraqi Dinar Intel Guru Frank26 :

They are referred to as “lower notes” by the CBI rather than “lower denoms.” They also use the coins they will be giving them to illustrate the necessity of fractional banking. While they are informing the population they will be able to obtain change so they won’t lose money, they are not utilizing the term fractional banking.

According to Newshound Guru Pimpy :

There are also reports circulating in the dinar community regarding Ms. Plasschaert, the UN special envoy for Iraq, indicating that she is preparing to resign since the sanctions are soon to be withdrawn and the exchange rate would be changed. It’s not true as stated. That is also untrue.

According to Iraqi Dinar Newshound Guru Militia Man :

There are no fils in Iraq. They will discuss fils because—well—why not? Al-Sudani has said that the dinar is more valuable than the dollar, which is why. They’ll have to have the ability to adapt.I believe that when they bring this up in relation to Iraq’s circumstances, they are implying that the region can help Iraq by giving it a strong currency that is more powerful than the dollar. [Page 2 of 2]

According to Newshound Guru Militia Man :

Iraq and Kuwait share a boundary. Iraq is a much bigger country than Kuwait.They own enormous amounts of gold, liquid natural gas, oil, and some of the world’s largest mineral resources, all of which Kuwait does not. It begs the question: Why were they bringing this up? – According to the article, “The Kuwaiti dinar ranked on the throne of currencies in the world for the year 2024 while the US dollar came in last place on the list of 10 strongest global currencies …the dinar of the Gulf State is divided into 1,000 smaller units known as fils.” [Post 1 of 2…stay tuned]

According to Iraqi Dinar Intel Guru MarkZ :

[via PDK] Remark: I’ve heard that they plan to proceed within ten days. MarkZ: They said that the 20th is their target date.I could manage ten days, though, by the end of February.The amount of demands to be quiet and the expectation from the banks make me think that we will witness this in February.Furthermore, according to some sources, we could have it by the 20th.I believe everything is finished; all we need to do is wait for them to publish it.This is what my sources in Iraq, along with bankers and government contacts, are telling me.Everything is shouting at us to come closer.